A Horse Walker Designed by Horsemen, For Horsemen
Our machines have been designed by German engineers together with nationally recognized equestrian professionals.
German craftsmanship demands the use of the best materials available. All joints are box-welded for additional strength. Since delivering the first machine in the US in 1991, we have never had any service calls on the workmanship and material of the structure. All of the machines we’ve built and delivered are currently still in service.
Our equestrian professionals can answer, discuss, and give advice and recommendations to make this a productive investment, and safe for the animals as well as the handlers.
Attention to detail is unsurpassed. Other machines may look similar, but don’t be fooled. The level of quality and technical design doesn’t even come close to the Elite Equestrian Horse Walker.
- European design manufactured in Kentucky.
- Good for all breeds, including stallions and broodmares.
- Used successfully on breeding farms, training facilities, racing and show stables.
- Unrestrained, safe, and free movement in a walk, trot, or canter.
- Variable speed control with timer allows for accurate consistency.
- Turntable with heavy duty ball bearings.
- Electric motor (2hp, 220 volt) with chain drive.
- Electric gate fencer.
- Working in both directions insures balanced uniform development of the cardiovascular, respiratory, and musculoskeletal systems.
- Excellent tool for maintenance and conditioning
- Guaranteed success due to controlled intensity, duration, and frequency.
- Flexible gates for added safety and to avoid injury to hocks and legs.
- Waterproof control panel with variable manual or automatic reverse speed control.
- Hot-dipped galvanized steel structure, rust-proof, and maintenance free.
- Custom manufactured to your specifications.
- Optional time for automatic reverse in both directions.
- Optional sprinkler system.
- 3 year warranty on workmanship and structure material.
- 1 year warranty on power train and control panel.
- Lease purchase available.
Waterproof control panel with variable manual or automatic reverse speed control. Comes with a 1 year warranty.
Optional Walk-Along Interior Fence
Some horses prefer the walk-along interior fence as it creates a much more open and free experience for the horse. The fence can be electrified to keep the horse off of it.
Fill out the form below and we'll automatically email you our pricing sheet.